Please sign in to post.

Inland Northwest/Moscow Idaho Meet-up May 23 1030

If you live in the area or are just passing thru on vacation, come join us Saturday May 23 at 1030 at the One World Cafe in Moscow ID at 1030. It's at the corner of 6th and Main and it is Farmer's Market time so Main Street will be closed. We will be in the back room so get yourself some coffee and join us. Hope that Monte and Sharon are back from Ukraine and will have an entertaining trip report for us!

We normally meet on the 3rd Sat when others meet, but this time around that is the UI Graduation and some of us will be celebrating the achievements of family members that day. In June we will be back to the 3rd Saturday which is June 20.

Posted by
13905 posts

Monte and Sharon are on their way back from Lviv to Amsterdam to Idaho today so they will be at the meet up.

Posted by
2091 posts

Once again I won't be able to make it since we'll be on my first Rick Steves Tour and Doug's second.

I am so disappointed to miss Monte and Sharon's trip report! Pam, could you please video it for me?

Posted by
13905 posts

I am sure we can persuade Monte to give you and the group a repeat Trip Report! Just as I will need a private trip report for your Italy/Switzerland/Greece jaunt!

Posted by
10205 posts

Darcy, I hope you have a great trip!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Pam, I'll gladly do a repeat trip report as long as we can go some place else for lunch!
Andrea, thanks! I'm planning to have a super time at least I'll do my best.

Posted by
1840 posts

I can't speak for Sharon, but I am not interested in being videoed talking about our trip.

Posted by
13905 posts

Monte, we will have you up on YouTube before you know it! Welcome Home!

Posted by
1840 posts

Pam, Thanks. We are getting the wash and unpacking done. Maybe we'll have time to print a few photos this week. I don't think we would mind talking about the journey twice if that is what the group wants.

Posted by
1976 posts

Have a great meeting, everyone! I'd love to visit Idaho - don't make fun of me, but the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" showed the beauty of the state and made me want to go. I'll have to coordinate my trip with your monthly meeting! :)

Posted by
13905 posts

Sarah, you are invited to come any time! In fact if you come thru Idaho we'll hold a special meeting!

We did have a good meet up, with a comprehensive trip report from Monte and Sharon on their Ukraine trip.