Please sign in to post.

European Zoom Meeting Mon 29 Nov. 2021, 19:00

It has been a while, but think it is time for another get-together. Is Mon. 29 Nov. ok for everyone or is a Sun. or other weeknight better? I have 10 days of free time thanks to Covid, so lots of free evenings.

19:00 would be German time. Is that ok for you folks in the UK?

Posted by
32737 posts

19.00 your time is 18.00 my time, I have a 20.00 my time major zoom task-force meeting so should be ok for 60-90 minutes.... thx Jo

Posted by
8942 posts

I do not have business zoom anymore, so it will only be 40 min. long.

Posted by
32737 posts

I believe I have access to a business account so could host this one for a max of 60 minutes or perhaps 75.

Would that help?

Posted by
32737 posts

I'll set it up then and send the link to all who signed up here - by PM (private message - watch for the notification).

Posted by
2207 posts

Nigel/Ms. Jo - please send me a link; would love to join.

Posted by
2456 posts

Please include me, too - I will try to figure out when that is in my local time zone :-)

Posted by
32737 posts

links have been sent to all names above - you should all have a PM - pain in the neck that the antispammer on the Forums zapps duplicate PMs. It should all be set now. The more the merrier...

The account is needed for its original purpose of education after 75 minutes so we should aim to end after an hour or so if that's ok.

Posted by
32737 posts

Anybody else? We're meeting in 9 hours from now (minus 6 minutes)...

Posted by
32737 posts

sent to Emily - a newcomer to the BBQ - see you there

remember, last one in buys the donuts

Posted by
8942 posts

Yep, Nigel, that anti-spammer thing is a pain in the neck on messaging. That is why I usually just post the link here on the forum the day of the meeting and then delete it.

We promise to end in an hour. Did you send a link to Ron?

Posted by
5381 posts

Thanks for the chat everyone and for welcoming me. It was really great to meet you all.

Posted by
31 posts

It was good to meet you Emily and to catch up with everyone else

Posted by
2456 posts

Even though it threw me off my rhythm at my desk, I was still glad to be able to sit in on the zoom today - good to get more perspectives.