Please sign in to post.

European Zoom Meet-up, 13.05.2021

Ready for the next meeting? Will try a Thursday night this time. Is 19:00 German time too early or should we make it 20:00?

Any topic suggestions?

Posted by
31 posts

Hi Ms Jo

I can make that date and can make either time but 19.00 German time is slightly easier for me but will go with the majority view. I will have a think about topics.

Rachel

Posted by
31 posts

Two potential ideas for discussion - Home (own country) v Away (holidays) and vaccine passports (proposals in each of your countries rather that should there or should there not be vaccine passports). I won’t be offended if these don’t appeal but just trying to start the conversation

Posted by
556 posts

I might also add: getting back into EU/Britain from the US. The NL is throwing up all kinds of testing requirements.

Posted by
32752 posts

those are both good, Kate and Rachel...

I'd also be interested in following up Ms Jo's thread today about the Red Light Districts, because I know that in Amsterdam there have been some changes...

Posted by
10190 posts

Kate— we’re flying back a few days after you. I wouldn’t be surprised if the PCR requirements change for those fully vaccinated between now and then.

Posted by
8942 posts

I will post the link to the meeting here, on that day, then delete it after the meeting. This is the easiest way for me to do this.
Meeting will be at 19:00 German time.

Posted by
71 posts

I would like to join, too.

Kate—I just flew back to London after several months in the U.S. If you have a Walgreens near you that offers the ID Now test, it is a NAAT test with results in under 24 hours. It is what I used for my pre-departure test.

Posted by
8942 posts

I will be posting the zoom link tomorrow, for the meeting on Thur. at 19:00, German time.