Please sign in to post.

European Zoom Meet-up, 10.06.2021, 19:00

Everybody ready for June? Ready for the next Zoom meeting?
Thursday, 10 June, at 19:00 Germany time. Hope that is ok for the UK folks? We can move it back an hour if that is too early for you.
Let me know.

Any special topics?
I will post a link here, on the morning of the 10th.

Posted by
31 posts

Hi Ms Jo

Thank you for the invitation to the next meeting for Europe - I am planning on making it. For me 19.00 CET is fine as that gives me time to chat with the group before thinking about needing to prepare dinner!. At this stage not so sure it matters if we don’t have a fixed agenda for discussion for the meeting as we are drawn from different countries rather than a single city or state so we have a variety of different experiences to draw from and we have managed to chat quite well without a rigid agenda to date but that is just my own view and if others have particular topics that they would like to discuss then fine with me.

Rachel

Posted by
32738 posts

hi - itsa good'un, happy with 1800 BST / 1900 Central Europe / 1pm Eastern / noon Central DT / 11am Mountain / 10am Pacific

Posted by
2456 posts

Jo and Nigel sold me on this at the int'l meeting on zoom this weekend so I'm putting it on my calendar --
one topic I'd like to hear about is how attractions like museums around your area are handling the current limitations --
even if we could get to them by acceptable means, would it be worth it?

Posted by
34 posts

I am interested in attending your meeting in June. I also would like to know how attractions are handling limitations.
Robin

Posted by
9420 posts

Ms Jo, isn’t this group just for people living in Europe and the UK?

Posted by
8942 posts

Hi Susan, yes it is basically set up for people who live overseas, but if others want to attend, it will be ok.

Posted by
8942 posts

Is everyone ready to Zoom this evening?
See you all tonight, 19:00 Frankfurt time.

Great to see everybody. Thanks for joining in.

Posted by
2207 posts

Thanks Ms. Jo for coordinating the meeting - good to see everyone and discuss Europe happenings!!!

Posted by
31 posts

Good to catch up yesterday evening - thank you Ms Jo for arranging again