Please sign in to post.

Denver travel group meeting, Sat, Feb 18, 2023

Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023 will be the third Saturday in February, and time for the Denve Travel Group to meet at Panera Bread in Aspen Grove, at 10:00 AM.

Posted by
141 posts

Yes, and it looks like the weather will be favorable. J&J

Posted by
19092 posts

Yeah Jerry, the main roads will probably be good if you can dig yourselves out. Sounds like the heaviest snow will be to the south of Denver, particularly high, like Monument.

I hope to be there, but I will have some outpatient surgery on Thursday, so I don't know if I will be feeling up to it on Saturday. However, I've tried to train you guys well, so I hope you can carry on without me if I'm not there.

Well dang! I am overbooked this weekend but will shoot for the March meet-up. Been WAY too long since I attended!

Posted by
2252 posts

Hoping to be there. No snow in the forecast until next week and nobody’s sick! Larry, feel better!

Posted by
19092 posts

I'm not feeling up to being there tomorrow. Have fun for me. Hope to see you all next month, also the 18th. (On non-leap years, the first 28 days of March are a repeat of February.)

Wow, bummer, for once it sound like Jen and Andi will both be there. Sorry I can't be there too.

Posted by
2125 posts

Tom & I won’t be there because we’re about to hop on a ship for our long-postponed trip to Tahiti. We won’t be back in time for the March meeting so unfortunately we’ll miss seeing Ross. Maybe all of us wayward travelers can meet in April?