Please sign in to post.

Denver Travel Group Meeting, November 20, 2021

The Denver Travel Group will meet this Saturday, Nov. 20, at 10 AM at the Panera at Aspen Grove, next to the light rail station at Santa Fe and Mineral.

Posted by
1556 posts

I'll be enjoying the warmth in Mexico -- so will miss this months gathering

Posted by
471 posts

It was lovely the one time I met with you guys virtually. Unfortunately, I live on the other end of the city and it's a big trek. Have fun!

Posted by
57 posts

I am not going be able to make it this month but will be thinking of you at 10am!

Posted by
2252 posts

I am not going to be able to join you this month. I will miss you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by
19092 posts

OK, now we know of four people who are not coming. Is anyone coming???

Should we cancel for this month?

Posted by
90 posts

I'm planning to come. And Kate, who I met in Hawaii, should be coming, too.
Linda

Posted by
19092 posts

@CT When Frank (Tresana) and I started this whole travel group thing over 10 years ago, we picked Aspen Grove Panera because it was roughly halfway between where we each lived, and it had wifi. Many times I've considered moving it closer to the middle of Denver, but we have two loyal regulars, J&J, who come all the way up from Monument, and I don't want to make it any harder for them.

Linda (Lindanny) comes from way north (Broomfield?). Maybe you could carpool with her?

OK, Linda and J&J are enough. Still on. See you guys Saturday.

Posted by
111 posts

Ooof. I will be working all weekend and won't be able to attend. I'm on one of the biggest cases of my career (exciting!), but it's sucking up any downtime I would normally have (not exciting). I hope to see you all in December.

Posted by
90 posts

treemoss2, has anyone replied? We're a friendly group that mostly discusses upcoming trips or recently completed trips. No set agenda. Come look for a Rick Steves book on the table at Panera and you've found us. Always nice to see new faces.

Linda