Please sign in to post.

Denver travel group meeting, May 15, 2021

With the problems this site is currently experiencing, I'm not sure who is going to read this, but our May meeting is in 10 days. Are we going to resume Panera meetings?

Posted by
2252 posts

I’m agreeable with what ever the majority would like to do, Lee. I’d like to meet in person but I’m also fine with another zoom meeting. I think most if not all of us are fully vaccinated by now. No problems with the website right now, Lee. Thank you for putting this out there!

Posted by
111 posts

I’m looking forward to an in-person meeting at Panera if that is agreeable to the group.

Posted by
19092 posts

This Saturday is the date of the next meeting. I asked if we should resume our Panera meeting, and only two people answered, both in the affirmative. Does that mean the others concur, or not?

Maybe I should ask if anyone doesn't want to resume in-person meetings.

Let's assume we will have an in person meeting this month (May 15). Any one opposed?

Posted by
90 posts

Next month?? I assume you meant to say Saturday May 15th?
Linda

Posted by
19092 posts

Yes, I changed it. So what's your opinion?

Posted by
1556 posts

I would definitely say in-person meeting. However, I will miss this as I am signed up for another hike this Saturday so may have to look forward to June. Hence, feel free to ignore my wishes.

Posted by
19092 posts

I will miss this as I am signed up for another hike

Arnold, why am I not surprised?

So, OK. We have Andi, Jen, Robin, and I, and Linda. Any more?

Posted by
57 posts

I am with Arnold on this. Let's try for Panera. Not sure if I can make it, I have another meeting for Saturday morning. Would be good to see everyone again in person!

Posted by
19092 posts

Jan & Jerry?

No snow on Monument Hill this weekend.

Posted by
141 posts

Yes, we are for the in-person meeting at Panera's. Sorry for the late response.
J&J

Posted by
2252 posts

So it looks as if we’re on for Panera Saturday? 10am? I’m looking forward to seeing everyone!

Posted by
3753 posts

I wish I could be there, but I cannot.
I am happy that all of you will get to meet at Panera and talk travel!
Best wishes to everyone!

Posted by
2252 posts

Well, “stuff” happens and it doesn’t look as if I will make the first in person meeting in quite a while this morning. I’m sorry to be so late in letting you know but I hope to join you all in June.