Please sign in to post.

Denver travel group meeting, June 20, 2020

OK, guys. The third saturday is still almost 3 weeks away, but I guess it's not to early to start thinking about it.

Even if Panera is open by then, I imagine it will still be 6' social distancing required, or if not, I wouldn't want to sitting closer anyway, and sitting that far apart would not be conducive to our M.O., so I suggest we continue with the virtual meetings.

Everyone in agreement? Linda, you ready to do it again?

Posted by
90 posts

I was planning on it. Don't want to drive 45 minutes to wave at all of you. I will send the email invite out to everyone that got it last time. If you didn't participate before, PM me with your email address and I'll add you to the list.

If you haven't used Zoom recently, you should update before the meeting. I've had 2 people ask me how in the past couple of days when they couldn't get into a meeting. When I couldn't figure it out I referred them to my neighborhood tech geek (he calls himself that.) He let me know the best way is to uninstall Zoom and then reinstall it.

Linda

Posted by
32731 posts

I was running a Zoom meeting this morning and had a regular attendee who couldn't get in until she upgraded.

To be fair to Zoom they have been warning about this for weeks. All in response to zoombombers. The security now is very good.

Posted by
19092 posts

Nigel,
Our Denver meeting starts at 10 am Mtn time, which, I think, is about 5 pm Greenwich time. We would love to have you attend (hopefully we can get by the language difference). PM Lindanny for an invitation.

Posted by
32731 posts

Thanks, Lee, I'll drop in if I'm able.