Please sign in to post.

Denver Travel Group, Jan 21, 2023

Our next meeting is next Saturday, the 21st at 10:00 at Panara Bread in Aspen Grove, next to the light rail station at Mineral and Santa Fe.

Right now (1/14) the weather forcast is for light snow on/off this week, but accumulations are expected to be light. But as Denverites know, conditions can (will) change. Keep watching.

Posted by
2252 posts

I will “keep watching” weather but as of right now I will plan to be there. Thanks, Lee

Posted by
19092 posts

Right now, the weather forecast for Friday does not look good, and it could affect travel on Saturday. Stay tuned.

Posted by
110 posts

It's looking like a no for me, unless some crucial Saturday morning plans are adjusted. Will try to make it work if I can.

Posted by
1556 posts

I was hoping to join the group but with all the snow we just got, the mountains are calling, so I'll strap on my snowshoes and enjoy some fresh powder.

I was hoping to hear about what trips folks have planned for this coming year. Maybe will catch you in February.

I'm continuing my exploration of off the beaten path places. Off to N Africa (Algeria) in March and have 2 trips to S America booked for later in the year.

Posted by
19092 posts

It's looking like less than an inch accumlation in Denver by meeting time tomorrow, so I will probably be there. On the other hand, there will be more snow to the south, so J&J, hope you can make it, but I will understand if you're not there.

Posted by
141 posts

We will not be attending today. The snow is blowing in right now.
J&J

Posted by
2252 posts

Me, either…..I can see it coming my way, too. Sorry to have missed another fun group get together.