Please sign in to post.

Anyone want to start a group in Scottsdale AZ?

Would love to start an adventure travel group in Scottsdale, AZ. anyone interested?
Janet :)

Posted by
2731 posts

Janet, I will be interested. Sadly I probably won’t have much to contribute since I haven’t travelled in years. But I need to learn from all you experienced travelers.
Kathy in central Phoenix

Posted by
1018 posts

Hopefully you will find so travelers to start a group. I was on a RS tour june 2017 and had a family from Phoenix area but we never got around to sharing emails. It was their first tour and not sure if they know about groups.

Good luck.

Posted by
219 posts

Janet, I would be interested. There is a Phoenix Area Fans of Rick Steves Facebook group. I have never been to one of their meetings though. I have not quite figured out when and where they meet.

Posted by
2731 posts

Janet, when you said Scottsdale, i’m thinking 101 somewhere between the 51 and Scottsdale Road? Suki’s right, the Phoenix group meets at IKEA but that’s 20 miles south in rush hour traffic. A north group sounds great. But it’s difficult to please everyone with day, time and place.

Posted by
219 posts

I live in the area Horsewoofie suggested and would be up to something around there. I concur, Ikea is way too far.