We are attending the Best of Europe in 21 days this summer, and as Rick always suggest, assume you will return so you don't get to harried trying to get your fill of the visit.
I am going back in November for a business trip and thinking it would be great to ship my car and travel around before/after the business trip.
I'm thinking it would require:
1. Shipping the car there and back
2. Registration (or would my US registration be valid)?
3. Drivers license (or would my US Drivers License be valid)?
4. Insurance (in case my US policy doesn't cover, then what are options there?)
5. Gas (well, this one I'll just have to uh "gulp" buy on the road.