Please sign in to post.

What card to get for 14 days

Hi. We're going to be in London for 14 days and are wondering which card to get for that period; the Travel Card or Oyster Card? We will only be frequenting zones 1 & 2. Heathrow to/from hotel has been pre-arranged.

Thanks :)

There are no replies to this topic.