Please sign in to post.

What airline from Dubrovnik to Zagreb?

I'm wondering which airline you prefer to use to travel from Dubrovnik to Zagreb. I'm not traveling until next September, but thought I'd sign up for their email notices in case there are any specials. Thanks!

Posted by
27062 posts

I suspect that Croatia Airlines is the only option for a direct flight on that route. You can check the situation out on skyscanner.com .

Posted by
2622 posts

We used Croatian Air for that route. It was not very expensive.

Posted by
528 posts

Yikes, just looked and Croatia Airlines it is. Was hoping for a better time of day, I guess not. Would you book directly with Croatia Airlines or use something like Expedia?

Posted by
7049 posts

I would book directly with Croatia Airlines, but not a year in advance as schedules will likely change.

Posted by
2527 posts

Croatia Airlines appears to be the only one offering non-stop flights at 55 minutes. We used it a few years back on this leg....fine, no problem, booked directly. Looking briefly at the calendar for flights in early September 2017, prices range from 351-514 kunas (about 52-76USD). My preferred website to search airfares is http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ Oh, if you have time to visit, Zagreb is worth a day or so.