Please sign in to post.

Vueling Airlines

We will be flying from Amsterdam to Barcelona and later from Barcelona to Rome. We noticed that Vueling Airlines, which is based in Barcelona, flies to both of these locations. We have never heard of them. Does anyone recommend them?

Posted by
4555 posts

I find Vueling to be a step above the normal discount carrier....comfortable, and not the "sales" pressure you get on Ryanair or easyjet. As with all discount carriers, watch their boarding times and luggage restrictions and fees. You can search out discount carriers for various European routes at whichbudget.com

Posted by
11507 posts

I flew Vueling from Paris to Rome two years ago. I purposefully picked them because although the prices are lower then the 'big name" airlines,, they seemed a step up over Ryanair or Easyjet. They also use new planes,, and do not buy older jets off of big airlines and refurbish them. Safety is important to me, and they seemed to have a good record.

My flight was on time , and completely uneventful.
Would use them again.
Only problem I encountered was buying my ticket online with my CC, their site kept rejecting it,, but I just kept trying, and think it took my hubbys eventually.

Posted by
507 posts

Carol - We took Vueling from Barcelona to Granada a couple of years ago and wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again. Our flight was late, but they seemed organized and handled everyone efficiently. I did like Vueling a little more than easyJet but much more than Ryanair.