Please sign in to post.

Travel from Paris to Florence

Folks, My first time traveling to Europe from US. Trying to find a one-way cheaper flight (or whatever that saves time) from Paris to Florence. What are some of my options? I saw some flights from Paris to Pisa - but for this trip I have not intended to go to Pisa. Here's the travel itinerary between Paris and Florence for me: Sept 19 - Land in Paris at 7AM Sept 20 - Paris Sept 21- Paris Sept 22 - Paris, but can leave for Florence in the night rail/air? Sept 23 - Florence Sept 24 - Florence
Sept 24- Leave for Rome early morning

Posted by
13 posts

Tim,
The vueliing schedule won't match - it's too late in the night and would waste my whole day trip in Florence.

Posted by
8700 posts

Vueling has one direct flight from Paris Orly to Florence, departing at 21:15 and arriving at 22:40. Flying from either CDG or Orly to Pisa works well. See skyscanner.com for all your airline choices. I recommend that you skip Ryanair because Beauvais is a long way from Paris. There are direct trains from the Pisa airport to Florence that make the trip in just under one hour. If you have to change trains at Pisa Centrale, the trip will take from 90 to 150 minutes. See the timetables at trenitalia.com or bahn.de.

Posted by
8700 posts

If you take the Vueling flight on 22 September, you'll still have a full day in Paris and won't lose any time in Florence. However, only you can decide if arriving that late won't work for you.