Please sign in to post.

transportation in Spain

I'm leaving Morocco the end of April and flying back to US from Madrid on May 8th. I would like to maybe hit both Seville and Granada on my way from Tangier to Madrid. The limited info I can find sounds like the cheapest train would be from Granada to Madrid, but I don't find any way to get from Seville to Granada by air or train, if I wanted to go: Tangier- to Arcos to Seville – to Granada to Madrid Any advice?

Posted by
16378 posts

There is a train from Sevilla to Granada; we took it last May. Travel time is 3 hours and in May there are 4 a day. Cost is 24,60. Look on renfe.com for the schedules. There are also buses, more frequent and they may cost less. Someone else can point you to the right company. From Granada to madrid the train takes 4.5 hours and this is a route that offers discount web fares 927,60 euro instead of 68,90). They may be gone for May but it is worth a look. go to Renfe.com and usse the "purchase" function (shopping cart) to see if there are any Web fares left for your date of travel.