Please sign in to post.

transportation

Traveling by train how would we get from Bayeux to a hotel near the De Gaulle airport? (Hotel Cmpanile Roissy

Posted by
6 posts

Merci, merci! I appreciate the detailed information and that the Hotel Campanile Roissy is a good hotel.

Posted by
14806 posts

Hi, I've done that route but not on the same trip. Take the regional train (that's all there is) Bayeux to Paris, it stops at Gare St Lazare, where you follow the signs to the RER E; you go one stop to Magenta ca. 5-6 mins. Hang on to the ticket to get out of the RER gate (this part is unlike the Metro). Going on the RER from St Lazare to Magenta is the easiest and quickest way; the other option is to take the bus #26 at Gare St Lazare which goes to Gare du Nord/Magenta. Now, you have to get a RER ticket to Roissy. Take the RER B from Magenta to Roissy. To get to the Hotel Campanille I believe it's the 2nd to the last stop. Even if you miss the stop and ride to the terminus, there is a station where the Campanille's free shuttle stops where you can board. Any of the personnel working there will know which stop that Campanille shuttle stops at. I liked staying at the Campanille, and its restaurant.