Please sign in to post.

transportation

I have an American frequent flyer ticket from Zagreb, Bosnia at 10am to London, then St. Louis on Sept 1. I thought it would be easy to get from Dubrovnic where the tour ends to Zabreb that morning. It isn't. Any help would be appreciated.
Nicki

Posted by
5533 posts

It is pretty easy if you take a flight. There are direct flights on Croatia Air between Dubrovnik and Zagreb that leave early that morning. I see one leaving at 6:25am. Check on kayak.com. p.s. Zagreb is in Croatia

Posted by
23290 posts

Looks like you will need to leave the tour a day early or get the flight changed. Don't know what other help you are looking forward.

Posted by
4 posts

Thanks, I need to spend more time with my atlas!

Posted by
4 posts

Thanks for the help.
I booked a ticket from Dubrovnik to Heathrow to get me there in time for my flight to St. Louis.

Posted by
5533 posts

Nicki, I thought you said your FF ticket was from Zagreb. However, if you are flying to London instead, you may want to check your airports. I think most of the flights from Dubrovnik fly to London Gatwick. Most flights to the States depart from London Heathrow.

Posted by
4 posts

I wake up in Dubrovnik but had a frequent flyer ticket from Zagreb, Croatia that changed in Budapest. I thought I could get from DUB to Zagreb but it was easier to buy a ticket from DUB to LHR. I saved two connections so I am happy.