Please sign in to post.

train

I can.t seem to get the schedule for train from Barcelona to Narbonne, France July 4th///help

Posted by
2 posts

Thank you all. I'll check when I arrive if I can't get a reservation from here.

Posted by
4684 posts

If they aren't on that site, it may be because most European railway systems have a timetable change on 9th June, and occasionally there are delays in making times available.

Posted by
3260 posts

It is on bahn.de and Renfe for that day. One direct train at 16:42 and others with a change. Rita must be using RailEurope for the schedule.

Posted by
6898 posts

Rita, a couple of hints about traveling by train from Barcelona into France. 1) You can't use your credit card for the entire journey. For us, and also Andrea from Sacramento who was 2 days behind us, the agents at the Barcelona Sants train station would take our credit card to get to Figures-Villifant where you change to the French trains but they wanted cash for the remander of the journey. We ended up paying cash for the entire trip to Nimes, France. 2) You will change to a French train at Figures-Villifant. I believe that I have previously invited you to our Sacramento RS group meeting at Panera's in Natomas. Our next meeting is on Saturday 6/16 at 10:00am. Both Andrea and I have done this and can help further.