Please sign in to post.

Shuttle Service in Paris

Just wanted to give your readers a heads on the Paris Shuttles Network recommended in the (2011) Paris book. The web address is www.shuttlesnetwork.com and I am here to say DO NOT USE THEM! They took our deposit for 8 euros through Paypal and never showed up. When I called, before I even said the address he said "I sent the shuttle yesterday". This company is obviously a scam. I know how to read European dates and it was for November 12th. If it had been wrong it would have been December 11th anyway not November 11th. Now I am jumping through hoops with Paypal for a refund. I am sure many travelers would just say forget it for the $11.06 but I am going to get it back. Not to mention running through Paris in the rain trying to find a taxi to the airport so we didn't miss our flight. I repeat: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THEM!

Posted by
8293 posts

OK, I'll heed your advice but you really should just chalk up the $11 loss to experience. It is a small sum to get too agitated about.

Posted by
2749 posts

And Paypal will say "they sent a shuttle you are out of luck".

Posted by
5 posts

Norma, This is why they do it. Because most people will just chalk it up to experience and what would the lesson be? Don't trust Rick Steves' recommendations?

Posted by
5 posts

Also would like to say that we have been to Paris 8 times in the last 12 years and have taken numerous shuttles, the Air France Bus and done the metro/RER shuffle to get to the airport so this is not our first rodeo. I am just trying to let people know to NOT TAKE THIS SHUTTLE.