Please sign in to post.

Seating Chart TVG 9575

Hello All,
I can't find a seating chart that shows me if our seats on TVG 9675 (Paris to Munich in late June) are in a Club 4 seating (1st class) as we requested through Eurail . We are in seats 113-116 and I know we are on the upper deck of the TVG but that is as far as I can get. Eurail says they don't have a seating chart and I can't get any seating plans on other rail sites I have looked at. Please share where I might find this info short of making an international call to the railway itself.
Thanks

Posted by
16895 posts

On the TGV Duplex charts that Rail Europe provides to agents, those seats are not around a table, they're two pairs behind each other. The other option could easily have been sold out. The chart I viewed was not specific to any train number. Also try the link offered here: http://www.seat61.com/Europe-train-seat-plans.htm#France. Any chance that the ticket has the word "Carre" on it?

Posted by
31 posts

Thanks for your help. The tickets do not say carre. All should be fine but it would have been nicer to be around a table since we are traveling with kids. Frustrating that Eurail does not have any ability to let you pick seats. :-(

Posted by
7209 posts

There are several frustrating things about Eurail including having to buy a seat reservation ON TOP of the $$$ you already paid for the Eurail Pass. You know, if you had just directly bought a ticket on your TGV train the reservation would already have been included plus you would have a better chance of getting the seats you wanted.