Please sign in to post.

Scotland

Ok so I would love one day to go and see the beautiful Scotland but I need some help. My question is how could I get there? I need step by step instructions if possible. Thankyou kindly.

Posted by
203 posts

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I would start with buy Rick Steves Great Britain Guidebook. Then you buy an airline ticket, book a hotel and you're all set! Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.

Posted by
33553 posts

step by step instructions Assuming you have done the planning noted in the prior answer, you will need to get to an airport or a seaport. From your location I would expect you would use either San Francisco Airport (known as SFO) or Los Angeles International Airport (known as LAX). If you need step by step instructions to get to the airport let us know. You could also go to the seaports of those cities and board a ship which might eventually reach a European port. We would need to know the destination port to help give you step by step instructions from there to where you want to go in Scotland. It would be best if you do your research before we give you the next step by step instructions. There are so many possibilities and the places you would enter Scotland are so many that any more detailed step by step instructions might not be the right ones. By the way - how far in the future might you expect "one day" to be?