Please sign in to post.

SAS Airlines

Hi Fellow Travelers:

Does anyone have thoughts on flying SAS in their Premium Economy product, which I think is called "Plus"?

thanks in advance.

Posted by
15244 posts

If the flight is within Europe......there is n0 difference in seats including business class. It's what's included in the price of the ticket.

Posted by
6470 posts

SAS does not offer business class withing Europe, only economy (SAS Go) and premium economy (SAS Plus).

The seats are the same, as is common on European airlines, that way they can increase or decrease the amount of premium seats depending on demand.

If you book SAS Plus you will get a bigger luggage allowance, 2 checked in bags are usually included. You will also get a meal (unless it is a short flight) and free wifi. It also includes priority boarding, lounge access and fast track security. As always with the disclaimer that everything might not be available depending on airport/aircraft. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7AihZaQhZY

Posted by
149 posts

It's been awhile since I've posted so I forgot to add the important details.

Chicago to Copenhagen - I'm 5-9 and the shortest. My family is 6-5, 6-3, and 6 foot so my family would benefit from any extra leg room.

Posted by
6470 posts

Sorry amyk, but I thought Frank II's post was yours. I'm not sure what those numbers mean but if leg room is important to you, upgrading to Plus is a good idea, that will give you more leg room. Seating is 2-3-2 on the A330s and 2-4-2 on the A350s. And yes, Plus will give you lounge access. But I'm not sure if SAS has reopened their Chicago lounge yet.