Please sign in to post.

RailEurope Offering 5 day/ 3 country pass for $125

I saw this in USA Today:

RailEurope Special

Posted by
7209 posts

I read the article, but when I go to RailEurope I see no mention of the special.

Posted by
16039 posts

The special doesn't start until May 12th.....and it's limited as to the number of passes available.

Posted by
88 posts

Wow. What a deal. If they allow you to buy multiple passes, I could buy those instead of the 21-day global pass I was expecting to have to buy this month.

Posted by
16039 posts

Tim in Salem....read the other responses to this post and you'll see the same question was asked, and answered.

Posted by
14 posts

I can't find this. Is it already gone? This would be a great deal for our upcoming trip.

Posted by
518 posts

Thank you Frank!! This just fits the bill for me. I'll be checking that out first thing on the 12th.
Thank you again.

Posted by
88 posts

Odd, the site says you can buy two passes per booking...but when you add a second one, it says "only one per order."

And it won't let me checkout with any of them (must be overloaded).

Posted by
88 posts

Sold out! :-( This must have been a great deal for anyone that was able to book it though!

Posted by
8 posts

I got the sold out message at 11:09CST. I tried to get one via the travel agent site and the gen. public site. I never saw it offered on the gen. publc site. Only said "Coming soon" there.