Please sign in to post.

Paris metro tickets

Is there anywhere in St. Pancras station in London to purchase Paris metro tickets - the carnet?

Posted by
5697 posts

No need -- you can buy at any Metro station in Paris. Lines generally not long. Un carnet, s'il vous plait.

Posted by
10558 posts

If you're taking the Eurostar to Paris I believe you can buy them on the train.

Posted by
9110 posts

You can get them either in the Eurostar terminal or on the train.

Posted by
4684 posts

Laura - the lines at Gare du Nord Metro station when a Eurostar train has just got in are infamous.

Posted by
10043 posts

I second Ed's and Andrea's and Philip's good information. Save yourself the trouble and buy a few tickets before you get to Gare du Nord.

Posted by
7209 posts

You can also get Euros from the ATM in the St. Pancras Eurostar waiting area.

Posted by
68 posts

Last when I was in Paris I bought the pack of 20 carnet and didnt use them all. Does anyone have an idea if they expire or not?

Posted by
10556 posts

@Cindy,
The tickets are good. If you find they have demagnetize when you go back and try to use them, hand them to the human being at the service/information window who will exchange them for you. It doesn't have to be a ticket sales window.

Posted by
14809 posts

Hi,

"...anywhere in St Pancras station...?" Yes, look for the yellow sign "Euro Tickets". I believe it's located across from the elevator. That's where you can buy the carnet of Metro tickets instead of waiting in line at Gare du Nord.