Please sign in to post.

Paris

Hello,this is my first posting.We are travelling to Paris on March 2009,would it be possible to travel from cdg airport on the rer to Disneyland with the same 8.20 euro ticket.Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by
8700 posts

First of all, the fare for a ticket on the RER B from CDG to central Paris is now €8.40. The fare from central Paris to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy (the Disneyland station) is €6.45. (While both CDG and Disneyland are in zone 5, the fare is higher on the airport route.) The Transilien site used to offer a price-per-trip feature, but it isn't available at the moment. However, I THINK that since the fare to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy is less than the fare from CDG and both stations are in zone 5, you PROBABLY can travel all the way on one €8.40 ticket. (But don't count on my being right about this.)

Your route would be the RER B to Chatelet-Les Halles in central Paris and the RER A from there to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy. Be aware that the RER A line divides on the east side of Paris so be sure to get on the right train.

For a zoomable map of the RER and Metro systems, go here.

Posted by
8700 posts

You're welcome. When you return to CDG, you also need to be sure to get on the right train. The RER B line divides northeast of Paris.

Posted by
2 posts

Hello there thank you for your reply,I appreciate you taking time out to answer my queation and the information you provided was most helpful,i guess the best way is to find out when i get there.

Posted by
1501 posts

ANOTHER THREE YEAR OLD POSTING!! The website was down for maintenance yesterday, and they
must have had some problems.