Please sign in to post.

Paris

I am riding a train from Le Havre to Paris with about 9 hours to kill. What should I see and where should I get off the train?

Posted by
1589 posts

Sharon,

Respectfully, you should read some information on this site before shotgunning these type questions. After doing some of your own research, you will then be in a position to asked some pointed questions.

Posted by
446 posts

Respectfully again -- your question is very unclear. You say you have 9 hours to kill, but where, and what do you mean by where you should get off the train?

Posted by
8293 posts

Sharon: I'll be the third to tell you the question is unclear. Do you have 9 hours to kill in Le Havre or in Paris? If in Paris, then when the train gets to Paris, that is where you should get off ... where else?

Posted by
4684 posts

The trains from Le Havre arrive in Paris at Gare St Lazare, if that's what you're asking.

Posted by
1116 posts

Is this your first trip to Paris? If so, think...what is the one sight in Paris that you have been dying to see? Once you figure it out, go see that! There are so many things to do that you need to do what it is you want to do!!

Posted by
8293 posts

Too bad Sharon hasn't returned to the board to clarify for us what it is she actually wants to know.

Posted by
10344 posts

Yep, it's ok to stop answering a question (or not), if the OP shows no signs of life.:)

Posted by
20 posts

Thank you all for your tips and help. I have been out of town. I appreciate all your answers.