Please sign in to post.

Open Skies

Has anyone used Open Skies airline? Sounds too good to be true.

Posted by
23449 posts

It is sub of British Air and only flying out of New York so you have the expense of getting to and from New York. But even with the expensive is about half of a standard business class fare. It is not too good to be true but used your credit card in case they don't last. They recently canceled the Washington departures.

Posted by
3191 posts

The Washington DC departures are " suspended" for the winter but they are accepting booking for Spring travel. Still, it might be safer to book out of New York. Prices look good. And no, we have not flown them, but if We lived closer to the East Coast I would do it.

Posted by
123 posts

We just flew from DC to Paris RT with them this summer. Except for a major mix up with my meal - I suggest you bring some of your own food on the flight- I would recommend them. My reason was for my bad back and comfort. Large roomy chairs that partially recline. Unlimited free movies on your own private screen. Room to get up and walk around the aisles. They have a lounge prior to boarding with lots of room, wifi and snacks, you can take some of these snacks for your plane ride. The planes are a bit old and show age, but are clean.