Please sign in to post.

Naples to Capri

hello - We are coming from Florence to Naples and were considering spending one night on capri prior to going to positano. Would anyone know how far the hydrofoil is from the Naples train stop? Can I walk to it? It appears that it is only 25.00 to get over there. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Posted by
811 posts

i believe the hydro dock is a taxi away from train station in naples. i took it to sorrento before, it's across street from a big castle. if you haven't been to naples before you want to take the taxi to to the hydro dock - the area in front of the train station is a little different, and taxi is pretty cheap.

Posted by
23568 posts

It is about a mile from the station but I am sure I would want to walk through that neighborhood. Bus started in the plaza in front of the station. I think it is bus 1 that will take you to the port. In the middle of the plaza is a little booth with info. Even had a sign on the booth that said Bus 1 to the port. And I could be wrong on the number. It has been two years.

Posted by
17 posts

Thank you, I have heard that the Naples area near the T is not the greatest. Thank you for the information and I will seek out the bus!