Please sign in to post.

MAY 2008 - Barcelona - Price for airfare from Boston

First time for us in going to Europe. I don't know what is a good price from Boston, when I should be looking etc. I was looking at Swiss Air that was around $750 pp, but now is gone. Will this rate come back? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by
9099 posts

Off-Season is anytime from now until Memorial day next year. At the beginning of May you should be able to get a fare somewhere between $500-750. You can typically book 11 months ahead of time. If you have firm dates on when you are going to travel, simply keep an eye on the fares every every few days, when you get a good price, go for it and book it. Use the usual sites like expedia, the airlines sites, and kayak.com

Posted by
9099 posts

$750 is a good price if your traveling next summer. But if your going off-season you should be able to get a RT for around $500.

Posted by
2 posts

What is considered off season? We want to fly into Barcelona at the beginning of May. Will there be sales in January for flights in May?

Posted by
1167 posts

Since you have a lot time until you leave you should check www.skyauction.com. I have used them several times to get really good deals.