Please sign in to post.

luggage storage

My wife and I want to leave one piece of luggage at one of the main Paris train stations for 14 days. It is on wheels but not large as it fits in the overhead bins on the planes. Does anyone know how approximately how much this will cost us?

Posted by
23267 posts

Which train station? Could be as high as 3 or 4E per day.

Posted by
8293 posts

According to the Paris By Train website there are left luggage offices at most RR stations in Paris but I can't find the fee info anywhere. The lockers are anywhere from €5.5 to €7.5 per day depending on the size, but 72 hours is the max. time. I would guess the left luggage place would be at least as expensive per day.

Posted by
10189 posts

Someone recently posted the name Blue Marble for luggage storage. I don't exactly remember, so I hope the person posts it again or someone else knows the exact name. Try the helpline archives. It wasn't long ago.

Posted by
8700 posts

It probably was I who posted a note about Blue Marble Travel. Blue Marble offers luggage storage for people who take their bicycle tours and also for the general public. Long-term storage there will be much cheaper than at a train station. Besides, 14 days may be beyond the limit allowed at train stations, even at the ones that have staffed left luggage facilities.