Please sign in to post.

i need to book a multi city flight for July 2010

hello i need to book a multi city flight from Miami to Barcelona, then from Paris to Miami, i would be leaving July 14th 2010 so my question should i book a flight(1277$) or wait a couple more weeks, i was told not to book before 120 days from my departure date? any suggestions. thanks

Posted by
3262 posts

Hi Paul,

There has been alot of discussion on this site recently about the best time to purchase tickets for summer travel. I monitored flights on www.kayak.com for many weeks before purchasing tickets for a May/June trip. For the most part, I haven't seen prices getting less expensive. In January, I paid $1024--more than I ever have for a non-stop, multi-city ticket (into Madrid home from Paris.) While the ticket price has recently gone down to $991, I feel better for having made the plunge so that we could get to the details of planning our trip.

As many have said, the best strategy is to monitor ticket prices and when you see a good one or one you can live with--purchase! Good luck!

Posted by
3 posts

thanks for the heads up guys i signed up for the alerts and i think i going to wait until march to book.

Posted by
72 posts

Neither Momondo or Dohop seem to handle multi-city flights.

Posted by
873 posts

Vayama and Mobissimo have multi-city flight options. I really dig Vayama.