Please sign in to post.

From Sarlat to Paris in September 2011

I am trying to make a trip by train from Sarlat to Paris on a Saturday in September. It seems like the train schedules during this time between the two places are quite inconvenient. I will first need to take a bus from Sarlat to Bergerac , and from Bergerac by train to Paris (via Bordeaux-St-Jean). However, I could not figure out where the bus would stop at Bergerac. Anyone knows if it is near the train station ? I would only have 58 mins transfer time between the bus stop and the train station in Bergerac. Thanks for the help !

Posted by
8700 posts

Since the bus you will take appears on the voyages-sncf.com timetables, it is operated by SNCF (French National Rail). I haven't traveled that route, but I am virtually certain that the bus will stop outside the Bergerac train station. However, the connection time at Bergerac I see on that site for the morning route via Bordeaux is 14 minutes, not 58.

Posted by
2 posts

Thanks for the information, Tim. Which website do you go to find the schedule ? I looked up bahn.de , chose Sarlat -> Paris via Bordeux St.Jean on 17th Sept (Saturday). I have trouble locating the bus stops online. Are you aware of any online bus schedule ?