Please sign in to post.

Flycheapabroad.com?

Has anyone had any experiences with this Web site, good or bad? The tickets they're offering are nearly $300 under what I'm seeing everywhere else, which immediately makes me suspicious. I was just curious if anyone had actually tried them out before since airfare for my trip seems to be staying pretty high (leaving New Orleans 5/22 for Budapest, then Prague back to NOLA 6/6). Thanks for your time!

Posted by
780 posts

I used them and had no issues. Last December at the height of the $500 fuel charges for flights, most RT flights from Denver to Heathrow were $1100 at the lowest. Flycheapabroad.com got me RT tickets for $842, taxes and fees included. About 3 weeks after purchase, there was a small change in the itinerary, the time changed on one of the flights and they emailed me immediately with the new itinerary. I have recommended them a few times on this board aready!! The flights were all on US Airways and alot of bad things have been mentioned about them, but I had no issues at all. Every flight was on time, we got free meals, and they did not lose my checked luggage on the way there or back.

Posted by
1317 posts

I used them for a December 2007 trip to Rome, and they were fine. Notified me of all changes (3 of em), and emailed me a reminder when the trip got close.

Posted by
44 posts

We just used them for booking our summer trip: Seattle to Amsterdam departure and Athens to Seattle return. Checking many...many sites they seemed to come up with the best rates with the most flexibility.