Please sign in to post.

Europe flights

I am taking my son to Europe as a graduation gift. Looking for cheap flights. Willing to fly into any country.

Posted by
23267 posts

So ???? What are you asking ? Go to any search site and start plugging in dates and cities and see what comes up.

Posted by
258 posts

My favorite website to look at is kayak.com. From my location I have found that Berlin, London, and Brussels are lower priced than other locations. However, that is based on the airlines that fly out of the airport near me. So your airlines are probably different.

Posted by
769 posts

try AerLingus to Doublin or SHannon - then another discount like Ryan Air to the mainland. May take a bit longer but maybe a nite in Ireland or longer is on the plan anyways! Other wise expect to pay 800-1200 in summer!

Posted by
31 posts

statravel.com will give you amazingly cheap airfares for students or travelers under 26 you can also book flights for people over 26 I'm not sure what the prices are like, if they are discounted too.

Posted by
3551 posts

If you have no luck based on other suggestions. Make a bid on Priceline for what you think is reasonable to you based on your research with the airlines first. good luck. previous note of $800 up is a good one. In general I have found that France and Germany are cheaper for lodging and food than say Italy, UK, Switzerland.