Please sign in to post.

Easyjet

Ok, here goes. As stated in previous posts I'm planning a family trip to Paris, Edinburgh, & London. Getting from Edinburgh to London is not a problem. Trying to figure out EasyJet web site is. Is there a way to view flights from Paris to Edinburgh, or do you take what you get when you go through the process of booking a ticket?

Posted by
9099 posts

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but easyjet has only one flight a day between CDG & EDI at 16:50.

Posted by
3580 posts

On the EasyJet site, plug in your flight date then chose a departure airport. It looks like flights Paris to Edinburgh originate only at CDG. You can look at various dates. You can go one or two steps into the purchasing process before committing yourself. Pay close attention to the extra fees. It is cheaper to pay for checking luggage at this step, before paying for your tix, than it is to wait til you get to the airport (I know from experience). I took two EasyJet flights in May and got stuck with baggage fees at the airport. I think it was because I had a separate personal bag as well as the 22" wheeled carry-on. They said my carry-on was too big, but the website said those dimensions were ok. I suggest checking your bag unless you can get everything together into one bag. They should allow that. EasyJet planes have less on-board storage space than the larger planes, so their policy is stricter. In my experience, EasyJet is very reliable; it flies on time and gives you all the info you need. BTW, EasyJet was using terminal 2 at CDG in May. The RER from Paris terminates near T2 and that may make your trip to the airport easier.

Posted by
1265 posts

Micheal & Swan - Thanks for the info. Other name brand airlins want an arm & leg to fly.

Posted by
9099 posts

You're welcome, if you wait too long to make your reservation, easyjet will want an arm and a leg too:)