Please sign in to post.

Delta Sale 9/12/2019

I scored two Main Cabin round-trip tickets for GSP --> MUC for May for $644 per ticket today; they were running in the $1300 range. Every city I plugged in had tickets in the $640 range. NOT Basic Economy tickets. I'm sure the sale will be gone soon.

Posted by
27111 posts

That's wonderful, Dave. What a fabulous deal from South Carolina!

Posted by
9420 posts

Dave, so nice of you to post this, thanks!

Posted by
3996 posts

Delta has been offering very low airfares in economy for at least a month now.

I started a thread about that a month or so ago. One can still get round-trip tickets in November for example between JFK and ZRH nonstop for $550!

Posted by
3847 posts

The absence of low-cost carriers in the South makes those fares harder to find here. I've saved almost $1000 on Main Cabin flights in the last 12-18 months by buying a JFK flight to Europe and pairing it with a round trip to NYC from my local airport.

Posted by
4320 posts

yeah as much as i prefer to fly to europe from ATL we almost always fly from kennedy now

Posted by
39 posts

Hey Dave. I’m in Greenville too. 3 weeks ago booked flight GSP to Madrid forThanksgiving and week after for $700 main cabin. Connecting in Atl. 2 years ago got flight for early Sept to Germany for round trip $550 person. If we watch we can get some great fares out of GSP. Congrats on ur score.

Posted by
7209 posts

We booked Knoxville to Prague and London back to Knoxville in June 2020 for $750. Of course we booked back in July

Posted by
8141 posts

We picked up British Airways flight from BNA to Berlin in April for $436ish round trip. In 2 hrs., the prices doubled. My wife happened to be looking at her GMail when a flight discount was posted.

Posted by
36 posts

About 3 weeks ago I booked roundtrip, direct BOS-CDG including a checked bag for just $550 on Delta for late October. I'm used to finding good flight options out of Logan but this was something I had to jump on. First time flying Delta internationally, so here's hoping for a smooth flight.

Posted by
6291 posts

Cheapest Delta from Tulsa to Rome, Basic Economy, is over $1500.