Please sign in to post.

Connection Time

Hi, I'm traveling to Greece on Saturday, Oct 1. The connection time at Wash Dulles is only 42 minutes & the flight time is 9:45 pm. Is this enough time to connect? I'd be flying in from Pittsburgh on Continental. Then, the next flight from Washington Dulles is into Paris CDG.
That layover is 1 h 35 min. Obviously, I'm looking for the shortest flight time, but is this enough time to connect or am I asking for trouble? NOTE: I've also found the same route PIT-DUL-CDG-ATHENS as I described above that had 1 hr connect at Wash Dulles, and 1 hr. 55 min. at Paris CDG. Would this be the better route to book b/c it allows a little more time for connecting? Thank you!

Posted by
1589 posts

" NOTE: I've also found the same route PIT-DUL-CDG-ATHENS as I described above that had 1 hr connect at Wash Dulles, and 1 hr. 55 min. at Paris CDG. Would this be the better route to book b/c it allows a little more time for connecting? " Yes. You better get booked asap.

Posted by
31 posts

to be honest with you, if your inbound flight arrives on time, you should be able to make the connection, but with an itinerary as complex as yours, go the safe route.

Posted by
31 posts

to be honest with you, if your inbound flight arrives on time, you should be able to make the connection, but with an itinerary as complex as yours, go the safe route.