Please sign in to post.

CheapOAir

They offer the cheapest flight to Paris via Helsinki on Finnair, but I am afraid to book through them based on online reviews. Has anyone had a recent transatlantic positive experience through them? Please help as I must book soon! Monica

Posted by
1064 posts

This has come up twice in the past month, and the responses were not very favorable. Go back a few pages to the postings for Feb. 18 and Feb. 7.

Posted by
13 posts

Just recently I booked a flight with Cheapoair from Wash DC to London. When I did not receive any confirmation or communication over the next several weeks, I contacted them (difficult to do!) and asked what happened to my reservation. They couldn't tell me, so I contacted the airline, who informed me that Cheapoair did make the reservations for me and my son, but canceled them later the same day. There was no problem with my charge card, and she couldn't give me any reason why they did this. I have been in frustrating contact with Cheapoair since; I have never received an explanation, and I just decided to be done with them.
My advice is - book directly by yourself. I finally did and found a greqt fair on Virgin. Good luck!