Please sign in to post.

Car Rental

Has anyone picked up a rental car through Autoeurope in Reading, England?
I tentatively am planning on picking a car up in Bath but thought I'd take a bus to Reading and picking up the rental car then driving on to Bath. I'm getting confused withe the train schedules from London to Bath. Yes, I've been on the sights. I'm leaving 7 June for Bath but looks like I need to leave after 9:30 am (after peak hours). Is there a senior rate for this date? The website is not letting me in at this time - it is 12 weeks out but, the sight says I'm over. Thanks again for your help. (There are 2 seniors traveling via train)

Posted by
658 posts

AutoEurope is a car rental brokering service. They will get a best price for you on a rental car pickup in Reading. That car could come from any of the major car rental companies. all these car rental companies are dotted around the station or in nearby Caversham.

I would request that the car be delivered to the rail station ( the coach station is literally just across the road ). Then follow the road signs to Basingstoke until you come to the M4 traffic island ( about four miles from the rail station ). From there follow the signs to Swindon and Bath.