Please sign in to post.

bus schedule from cagnes sur mer to SPV #400

I am planing to take train from cannes to cagnes sur mer then transfer to bus#400 to St Paul De Vence, could somebody help me for a schedule so I know which train to catch.We are heading to Nice afterward. Should we go back to train or it is easier to ride a bus ?
Thank you.

Posted by
33553 posts

With credit to Tim, its here If you are trying to do the Renoir and climb up to Eze le Village in one cruise port day I think you are being ambitious, especially by bus. It is very well worth seeing the most impressive Jardin Exotique at the top of Eze-le-Village. There's a tiny bus which connects the two Eze's and the lower one's rail station from where you can probably reach Cagnes sur Mer more quickly than by bus to Gare Routier in Nice.

Posted by
8700 posts

On your earlier thread you asked about the bus schedule from Monaco to Eze-le-Village. Are you now planning to skip Eze in favor of going to Cannes and St-Paul de Vence?

Posted by
3 posts

Sorry for the confusions, our cruise make 15 hour stop in both
cannes and monte carlo,they are not for the same day. Is it easier to get to Eze village by taking train to the other Eze and bus to the hill top Eze village? Thanks for help.