Please sign in to post.

Booking with e-Dreams..?

I'm looking to book internal flights in Italy, ie: Rome to Catania return, for 4 people with 3 suitcases. I've been having trouble with adding a piece of luggage to Alitalia's Light flights ( - the flights only include carry on luggage, but the website says 25 euros to add a bag. Except there is no way to add a bag!.) - hence I haven't completed that booking. I have seen the same flights through 'e-Dreams' website, which does allow me to add luggage, before final payment. However, I have heard some pretty bad reviews of 'e-Dreams', so I'm quite nervous to book! Has anyone had experiences they can share about booking flights through 'e-Dreams'? thanks

Posted by
51 posts

Book directly with the airline. E-dreams are also known as E-nightmares for a reason. None of these cheap ticket sellers have 'live' pricing.

Posted by
2639 posts

do not book with eDreams, as has been said they are known as eNightmares. numerous threads on Trip Advisor about them, run away ,runaway as fast as you can and do not look back.

Posted by
4 posts

Thanks everyone for your invaluable reviews and tips! I will definitely try and go through the airline directly!