Please sign in to post.

air travel

I am a teacher and I am bringing 10 students from atlanta to rome then 10 days later we are flying from Paris back to Atlanta in June. The cheapest price I could find was around $1500. per person. Does anyone know a cheaper way to fly?

Posted by
2876 posts

There aren't any discount airlines that fly that itinerary so you're not going to beat the prices on the usual sites like Expedia or Travelocity. And needing 11 seats in June, you'd better book soon.

Posted by
2745 posts
  1. Have you called Delta's group travel line?

2. Are you trying to book 11 at once? If so try breaking it up into "blocks". The way the booking engines work, if they have 1 ticket at $800, 1 ticket at $1000 and 11 tickets at $1500 when you ask for 11, you get the $1500 rate.

I took a group of 16 a few years ago. However, we booked earlier then this, it's cutting it closer for a group. That said at Travel Agent was worth the fee we paid them. They can see things like "how many seats are left at each fare class" and help you get the best deal. Generally I don't use them but they did help out with the "group" aspect.

Posted by
8938 posts

Michael, you have a double posting. Just sign in and you can delete the other one.