Please sign in to post.

Air France

Can you share your experience flying Air France? I tried the search button but nothing came up. Thanks in advance!

Posted by
10344 posts

This link takes you to over 100 reviews/prior discussions of Air France on this forum: click here

Your first search didn't find them because the search button/box in the upper right corner of this page doesn't work.

If you want to search this site further, or refine the search I linked you to, our Search Instructions sticky tells you how, click here for that.

Posted by
691 posts

NC, i have travelled twice with Air France, both times were good experiences. Food was good, service was good, entertainement was good, we had no complaints. Plane was brand new on the leg coming back, very nice boeing 777.

Posted by
689 posts

My experience has also been very good, though I was on their Airbus 330. I especially like that they leave their drink cart in a galley so that passengers have self serve access to all of the beverages for the whole flight; I also like the fact they still provide eyeshades and earplugs (it's the little things I guess!). Every airline has it's proponents and detractors, though, so I'll bet you can find plenty of good AND bad opinions of them.

Posted by
93 posts

Thanks for sharing! We'll be using them for our trip to BCN, then back from CDG.