Please sign in to post.

Accomodations in Vernazza/Cinque Terre??

Help! I have contaced several inns, hotels in Vernazza, the town we have our hearts set on staying in in the Cinque Terre, and they are all booked! Any recommendations on where to stay here? Thank you!!

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you for the reply. We will be in Vernazza from September 17th - 19th next month. I will check those places out. I didn't have luck on Trip Advisor for some reason, but will give them a shot! Thanks!

Posted by
16190 posts

Try the "reviews" area of Tripadvisor, not the forums, just to get some ideas. Be aware that there are sometimes "fake" reviews, but they are pretty easy to spot. Those two other webistes I mentioned have lots of options under "rooms", "B&B" and "apartments", so hopefully you can find something. September is still "high season" for Cinque Terre, and Rick's recommendations generally book up early. Did you try La Marina Rooms in Vernazza? Christian, the proprietor, is very responsive to e-mail. His rooms and apartment are right over the water[INVALID]-the setting looks fantastic. We ended up choosing to stay in Manarola so didn't actually experience it, however. And if you can't find anything you like in Vernazza, you might try "re-setting" your heart. I know it's Rick's favorite village, but we much preferred Manarola.