Please sign in to post.

AARP Discount on British Air for 2018 Flights

AARP and British Air are offering a discount from $65 to $200 on flights between February 1 - December 31, 201. You have to book by January 31. Here's the link:

https://advantages.aarp.org/en/offer.british-airways.10047.html

Now if only BA would offer its business class sale again... The last two years we've managed to grab the business class bonanza (thanks, Stephen!) But I'm looking at Premium Economy for our spring flights. Not ready to pay full price for business class, even with the $200 discount.

Posted by
922 posts

You're welcome! And I remember when the AARP discount was $400! Good luck with the fare search!

Posted by
6289 posts

Stephen, the prices were starting to go up on several of the airlines we were tracking, so we decided to fly British Air, premium economy. The price on that jumped $10 or more between the time I checked it, and the time I showed my husband and booked - the next day!. But we did get the AARP discount, which with our frequent flyer points (another $120 off) made the price the same as KLM economy.

Good enough!

Posted by
320 posts

Jane, thanks so much for posting! I’ve been stalking the BA website for several months, planning a premium economy flight in May....not much movement so I’m still waiting. Hard to know the best time, so we’ll probably pull the trigger soon...that AARP discount helps!