Please sign in to post.

Travel Agent in Prague

Can anyone give me a recommendation of a local agency in Prague who can purchase some train tickets for me? I've been unsuccessful getting thru to CD.cz via e-mail or telephone and I'd prefer to have booking done before I get there. Travel is for an overnight to Slovakia in May.

Posted by
2779 posts

Here's the business travel agency my company uses across Eastern Europe. They're most reliable and they can organize rail tickets in all countries for you as well: Business Plus Lufthansa City Center U Pruhonu 1588/11a 17000 Prague Czech Republic Tel: +420 224 / 422979 Fax: +420 224 / 422925 E-Mail: Prague@lcc-mail.com Contact: Mrs. Veronika Jaszova
www.lcc-travelplus.com I hope this helps...

Posted by
23 posts

Thanks. 1 week now, no reply. I guess they have sufficient business and do not need mine.

Posted by
32795 posts

Have you tried phoning? Maybe your email didn't make it.

Posted by
2779 posts

Unfortunately Eastern Europe is not about customer service... even in a 5 star hotel you as the client are treated like a supplicant... But if you're using one of the big E-Mail services like Gmail, Yahoo etc. your mail might have gone straight into their spam filter indeed. You might want to give them a quick call and ask for a personal E-Mail address of a person that is in charge for rail reservations. Sorry, but that's all I can do.