Please sign in to post.

Parking for a few days in Monaco

We will be driving to Monaco arriving 11/1 and staying for a few days, but touring locally by train/bus. What is the alternative to spending $50/day in the hotel lot? I know there is parking available in Monaco but what prices might I expect and can I just leave the car for 3 days?

Posted by
32732 posts

There are some pretty low ceilings at some, but at Gare, especially going in at the top (not at Ste Davote); and the Pescheurs (forgot the actual name of the multi storey where the fishermen are, next to the Aquarium and for the Palace and the Rocher, can take anything including buses.

Posted by
9110 posts

The garage on the west side of the harbor is about forty bucks per twenty-four hours if memory serves. Subject to correction by Nigel.

Posted by
32732 posts

All the municipal parking garages scattered around Monaco are free for the first 60 minutes or less. They then go up a bunch for the next period and then less for the rest of the time the car is left there, topping out at 20€ for most or €30 for a couple, for a 24 hour period. Use the tables at https://www.monaco-parkings.mc/tariffs
to calculate the price depending on garage. They are all eat off the floor clean, bright and air conditioned with easy lift and escalator access. I usually park at the Gare spiral car garage or at Roqueville, and am happy to move my car around between the garages. Note the higher second period at the Centre Commercial below the Rock.

Posted by
18 posts

Nigel - many thanks for the price list link. I think we're getting the insight we need.