Please sign in to post.

CDG airport

How do you get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2F? We will be arriving from Phila and need to get to Terminal 2F with all our luggage to fly to Nice.

Posted by
32327 posts

Sharon, You might find it helpful to have a look at This Website, as it might have the information you're looking for. While it primarily has information for getting into Paris from the airport, it also has lots of great photos and Maps of the various terminals at CDG. Cheers!

Posted by
9110 posts

You use the CDG Val shuttle train. It only makes one stop at T2. Terminal 2F departures is up one level and a five-minute walk to the east.

Posted by
2170 posts

If you're flying on Delta or Air France, check here: http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common/guidevoyageur/aeroport/correspondance_cdg.htm Click on "Select your destination airport", then "See recommended airport routes" on the next page. That should give you the information you need. I'm not sure what you mean by getting to Terminal 2F with all your luggage. If this is a connecting flight, your luggage will automatically transfer to the next flight. If this this not a connecting flight (meaning that you booked these flights on separate tickets), I'm assuming you'd pick up your checked luggage, then check it in again for the next airline and follow airport signs to Terminal 2F. You'll need to allow extra time for this. If you're traveling with just a carry-on, there are no worries in either case. Just leave plane #1 and go to plane #2.

Posted by
85 posts

Just make sure you allow at least 2 hours between flights. That airport is big, and not easy to navigate unless you know where you are going. I had 2hr and 15 min between flights and thought I had plenty of time but got to my connecting flight's gate only 10 minutes before they starting boarding.