Please sign in to post.

$768 San Francisco to Madrid in May

Trip Advisor sent me the above. It is a Secret Saver fare which means airline, times, etc. will be revealed after booking.

Posted by
2788 posts

If you do not care what airlines you fly, or when, that appears to be a good deal.
However, having flown to Europe every summer (from Seattle) there are some airlines I will NOT fly on again for a variety of reasons. I also would wonder how many stops that deal would make before it gets you to Spain. Good luck.

Posted by
1568 posts

Assume it is a RT. I fly out of SF and for that price I would not mind having to change planes once or twice. Although, I usually get a non-stop depending on where I am going.

Good luck.

Posted by
1568 posts

BTW, I would try to only have carry on just in case you have to change planes once or twice.

Posted by
3551 posts

Sounds like a good fare if RT. As others have said it may not be with a reliable airlines. Hopefully all taxes and fuel surcharges also are incl in the price otherwise skip it. I would also ck kayak.com for other comps. bef you purchase.

Posted by
333 posts

United just opened up a new route to Madrid and it has been showing up with some nice prices and on FF saver packages.

Watch out for long layovers with those super secret fares however.